Monday, August 01, 2011

The pursuit of cottage

Summer long weekends bring the best of Canada's summer together with family and friends. It's an exciting adventure when you can get away from home.
The Band cottage on Kawagama Lake is a treasure that is only surpassed by the people that join us for the weekend. You can relax on the dock or while sitting on bedrock along the edge of the lake.
We set up the tents after a four hour drive to the lake that sits just beside the cute town of Dorset. We also got to see some fireworks on Saturday, July 30, 2011. Later I met four hot ladies that I tried to hit on. They shot me down so I drowned my sorrow with beer. For some reason they kept getting better looking.
You can see our 2010 adventure here. See more photos after the jump.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Doors Open

Scarborough Bluffs

Pride

Redball

Beaches

Graffiti

Lake Ontario

Nathan Phillips Square

Transportation